Product information "DJ-Tech DIF-M2"
Discover the new 2-channel DJ Mixer DIF-M2 from professional supplier DJ Tech. Thanks to extensive improvements to its predecessor, the DJ mixer has become even more professional.
The firmware has been completely redeveloped by DJ Tech and runs even more stable. Thanks to modifications, the housing no longer needs to be opened to calibrate the crossfader.
The equalizer is now equipped with real analog circuits, which significantly enhances the sound and makes a complete cutoff possible. For enhanced connectivity, the DIF-M2 DJ mixer is equipped with a USB slot with audio interface. So you can simply connect the mixer to your PC and record your sessions quickly and easily.
Features DJ-Tech DIF-M2
- High Performance 2-channel DJ Scratch Mixer
- Integrated premium quality contactless “mini innoFADER Pro” as the crossfader
- Easy to calibrate the crossfader NO MORE OPEN THE COVER
- Adjustable dead space of crossfader from 3mm to less than 0.5mm
- Knobs and buttons for MIDI control of DVS software e.g. Serato and Traktor
- Filter function for channels
- USB audio interface
- Crossfader compatible with the original full-size innoFADER
- Superb scratch performance with curve adjust and reverse control for both channel faders and crossfader
- DVS mode: Switch between the traditional vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without reconnecting any cable
- Mappings for Serato, Traktor and Virtual DJ available
- 1/4" stereo master output and RCA booth output with dedicated volume control
- 1/4" + 3.5mm headphones outputs with monitoring mode CUE/MIX/MASTER
- RCA Direct Output for channels
- Universal voltage AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions W x D x H: 223 x 317 x 84 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg