Product information "DJ-Tech TRX"
The Best Scratch Mixer Ever Built.
Thud Rumble in partnership with DJ-Tech Pro is proud to present the next evolution of the scratch DJ mixer, the Thud Rumble TRX Professional DJ Mixer.
Taking the cue from previous DJ mixer design innovations (Vestax PMC Series, Vestax QFO Turntable, Thud Rumble TR-1S), Thud Rumble in cooperation with DJ Tech conceptualized, designed and produced what would arguably be “the best scratch DJ mixer ever built.”
This is the perfect DJ mixer for scratch DJs in the bedroom, on stage and in the studio. Whether you are a novice or a veteran DJ, the TRX will help you take your mixes and scratch music to the next level!
Featuring an exclusive Thud Rumble design, innoFADER technology, XLR outputs, direct post-fader outputs, DVS send/returns, 3-band EQ and reversible line faders, the TRX has everything you need. The 2-Channel High-pass / Low-pass Filter Effect Faders with Reverse Function help you scratch your filter effects!
The Mini Innofader is designed to last more than 4 million cycles and is buttery smooth. It features on-board calibration, so no matter how long you use and abuse the faders, it will always be possible to recalibrate them later.
The DVS send and return connections allow the sound card to be removed while the turntables remain connected to the phono inputs. The direct outputs enable each channel to be recorded independently into a DAW or multitrack recorder, so the mix can be edited and mixed down later.
Features DJ-Tech TRX
- Exclusive Thud Rumble design
- High performance 2-Channel scratch DJ mixer
- Integrated Premium Quality Contactless innoFADER PRO Crossfader
- 2-Channel Switchable Phono / Line Input
- Stereo XLR Balanced Output
- Dedicated Post-fader Direct Output for each channel (a first for any DJ mixer and great for recording your scratches separately!!!)
- 1/4" and 1/8" Headphone Outputs (with Master Cue monitoring option and Channel Cue Fader)
- Stereo 1/4" Booth Output
- Stereo RCA Aux Input / Output
- Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo Microphone Input
- 2-Channel High-pass / Low-pass Filter Effects Faders with Reverse Function
- Dedicated Left / Right Pan Faders
- DVS mode: Switch between the traditional Vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without reconnecting a single cable
- Superb scratch performance with Adjustable Crossfader and Channel Curves with Reverse Functions
- Universal Power Supply: AC 100~240V, <= 8W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 250 x 353 x 103 mm
- Weight: 4,5 kg
|Number of outputs:||1x Booth (jack) |
1x Master (XLR)
|Number of channels:||2 channels|
|Number of AUX inputs:||1x RCA|
|Number of LINE inputs:||3x RCA|
|Number of PHONO inputs:||2x RCA|
|Number of RETURN inputs:||2x RCA|
|Number of SEND outputs:||2x RCA|
|Headphone output:||1x 3.5 jack |
1x 6.3 jack
|Microphone input:||1x 6.3 jack |
|Sound card integrated:||No|
|Rack installation possible:||No|
Documents / Drivers / Tests / Manuals for DJ-Tech TRX
Average customer rating: (3)
Quick shipping, no issues what so ever. Would definitely buy from them again!
Great Mixer and Mixer Case!
Sehr schneller & guter Versand!